Living and Working in California
There's a reason California is called the Golden State. Beautiful weather and the exciting pace of life have made California the biggest draw in the West. Endless sunny days and boundless natural beauty beckon people from all walks of life and from all over the country. With picturesque mountains and more than 100 miles of beaches, the state offers easy access to a wealth of outdoor adventure. Plus, with the excitement of Universal Studios and Disneyland, and the rivalry of national sports teams, there's always something happening here.
This is a land of unlimited opportunity. Southern California, where Providence medical centers are located, is no exception. Providence serves several communities in the region. You can choose from five hospitals and other service locations. You'll have many opportunities to hone your professional skills.
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance
- Providence Saint John’s Health Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Providence TrinityCare Hospice
- Facey Medical Foundation
Providence CA Nursing InstituteLearn More
Apply to join our TIP Program›
Results, order, filter
Pharmacists and Variable Shift Jobs
No results found.Please try again with a different keyword or location.